Zone Health Tips It is the organ of participation of the population of the zone. Zone Health Council It is a body of close and close participation to citizens where individual and community health issues are addressed.
Zone Health Tips And What is the Zone Health Council
What functions does the Zone Health Council have?
The functions of the Zone Health Council are:
- Know and participate in the health diagnosis of the area.
- Know and participate in the health plan of the area.
- Participate in the development and evaluation of health programs in the area.
- To channel and promote the participation of the community in the activities of promotion and protection of health and especially of education for health.
- To channel and value as many initiatives or suggestions as possible to improve the health care and level of the area.
- Contribute to the revisions of the internal regulation of operation.
- Report the annual report of the team’s activities.
- Promote the protection of the rights of users.
- Report on the hours of operation of the centre.
- Propose the suppression or establishment of local offices in the area and the periodicity of days of consultation in them.
- Propose and promote joint solutions to the environmental health problems of the area.
- Inform the Department responsible for Health on the adequacy of the physical structures, material endowments and templates of the area.
- Propose to the Department responsible for Health matters the modification of the health area, in accordance with the regulations governing the health map.
- Propose and report on any matter that is proposed by the team coordinator or institutions with sanitary responsibility in the health area.
- To gather as much information as is necessary for the fulfilment of its aims.
- The preparation of its internal operating regulations, for approval by the Department responsible for Health.
Who is part of the Zone Health Council?
The Zone Health Council is composed of Zone Health Tips
- A representative of the city council where the health area is located; If it comprises more than one municipality, in addition to the representative of the town council, up to four other representatives, elected between and by the remaining municipalities that compose it.
- In the urban area, in addition to the representative of the city council where the health area is located, up to a maximum of three representatives of the district board may be included.
- A representative of the basic social services or public social services existing in the health area, designated by the corresponding municipalities.
- The coordinator of the primary care team.
- Two representatives of the team, elected by and among its members.
- A pharmacist with professional practice in the health area.
- A veterinarian with professional practice in the health area.
- Two representatives of trade union organizations, according to the criteria of professionalism according to Article 7 of Title III of the Organic Law of Freedom of Association.
- A representative of the school councils constituted in the health area.
Current strategies for revitalizing Zone Health Councils:
To stimulate the Health Councils of the Zone are held meetings where attendees, through participatory methodologies set the challenges and lines of the future.
In order to carry out improvement actions in this direction, a Monitoring Committee of the Zone Health Councils has been set up, composed of people from the General Directorate of Quality and Customer Service of the Aragonese Health Service and who belong to organizations social. In turn, a Working Group of persons belonging to that Committee are involved in making the agreements operational by carrying out concrete actions.